Is this how Gru got his minions? Lol
WE’RE ALL LIKE:
1. We are ALWAYS nearly naked
2. No matter how tired we are we always keep on going
3. We’ve had tons of training to get this good
4. We have excellent endurance and stamina
5. We are ready to go at 6am
6. We’re not afraid to get wet
7. We set speed records while maintaining good form
8. We listen to our cox and go on command
9. Our stroke is never off
10. Power Hour isn’t just for erging
11. We don’t have crabs.
12. Half of us are “Portly” and “heavyweights” but we’re all sexy.
13. We can “erg” it all night.
14. We can do it by ourselves, or with another, or 4, even 8 other people at
the same time — now thats impressive.
15. We always “bring up the rate” when we are about to finish.
16. If we’re told to ‘push’ ‘squeeze’ or ‘hold’ we do it at the drop of a
17) your oar can only give you crabs from the chest up
18) two words. cox box.
19) female rowers can do up to three head races in a day, and win them all
20) our technique never dies during the last sprint
21. when the cox calls a power 10 or 20, we rip everything up and just go
pretty much ape shit
22.You have someone coaching you through the whole thing (coxie), telling
you if you’re doing something wrong and how to correct it
23.we can row with minors
24. we all stay in time, in accordance to our cox
25. Go in hard, come out wet
26.We keep going hard even when the temperature’s below freezing!
27. we can undress with one hand
28. “We start cold and dry and finish wet and warm”
29. when a women tells a rower what to do, he’ll do it without questioning
30. we make great faces as we go about our business
31. scullers: we do two at a time.
32. Also Rowers are usually at home wearing rediculously tight lycra and
spandex type outfits on a regular basis… and not being shamed!!!
33. we’re always stretched out and ready to go
34. We think nothing of a two hour session!
35. rowers drive their long hard shafts through a deep wet abyss with
amazing intensity at the call of a small, usually very attractive
woman….again and again and again…..
36. we can go multiple times a day, even if we are extremely exhausted.
37. we can organize 8 uniform insertions…im impressed
38. We can go while the suns going down and do it again while the sun comes
39. we do bursts when we feel it is necessary and we take it up at the end
40. we start hard and fast, then settle into a great rythem that we can hold
41. we sometimes do it for 24hours at a time for fun or charity!